Freitag, 7. März 2008

fake, stupid, brilliant.

"it becomes theatrically important, after you die, what your last few days are like.

for me, it was just like any other weekend in my life. i didn't eat a last meal, i didn't jerk off any more or any less, i didn't climb a mountain or end up swinging from a noose with mozart's requiem in the background. but suddenly it's important exactly what i did, because they are the last few days, and what you do in the last few days, down to your last lunch, becomes a fairy tale.

if you force me to make my last weekend a microcosm of my existence, and what my existence means to you, then i'll tell you how it went and who i played. but first things first: it was an accident. i'm not some fucked-up star who couldn't deal. i could deal; i just couldn't sleep."


[the last days of heath ledger.|via]